Advocacy And External Affairs LiasonRequisition R032044 Market Richmond, VA Department SS Legal - Govt Relations Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The Government and External Relations Liaison works to further legislative and advocacy goals of the organization through strategic internal and external communication, engagement with the communities where Atlantic Group facilities are located in Virginia, and through relationship building with community stakeholders, including Foundation supporters, elected officials, community leaders, and community members. S/he shall work to leverage sponsorships and community investment to further the ministry, and aid in the logistics, preparation, and communication for government and advocacy-related events.
1. Bachelor's Degree - Liberal Arts, Public Relations, Marketing, Business or related field. Masters in Public Administration, Public Planning or related field preferred.
2. Five to ten years of progressive leadership experience in public administration, public planning, community affairs/development, and fundraising.
3. Personal relationships with key community and internal constituencies
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Legal - Govt Relations
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN