Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Virtual Hiring Event on 5/18! - Hiring All Specialties - Bon Secours
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Virtual Hiring Event on 5/18! - Hiring All Specialties - Bon SecoursRequisition R077203 Market Portsmouth, VA Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Register Here for our Virtual Hiring Event for RNs and LPNs in Hampton Roads!
Full time, part time, Flex team and various shifts are available!
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
- Mary Immaculate Hospital, 2 Bernardine Dr, Newport News, VA, 23602, US
- Province Place at DePaul Assisted Living, 6403 Granby St, Norfolk, VA, 23505, US
- Province Place at Maryview Assisted Living, 1 Bon Secours Way, Portsmouth, VA, 23703, US
- Southampton Medical Center, 100 Fairview Dr, Franklin, VA, 23851, US
- Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center, 727 N Main St, Emporia, VA, 23847, US
- Bon Secours Medical Oncology, 155 KINGSLEY LANE, NORFOLK, VA, 23505, US
- St. Francis Nursing Care Center, 4 Ridgewood Pkwy, Newport News, VA, 23602, US
- Maryview Nursing Care Center, 4775 Bridge Rd, Suffolk, VA, 23435, US
- Bon Secours Home Health and Hospice Harborview Suffolk, 7007 Harbourview Blvd. Ste 114, Suffolk, VA, 23435, US
- Maryview Medical Center, 3636 High St, Portsmouth, VA, 23707, US
- Requirements vary by role
The interview will take place on Indeed's virtual interviewing platform. After the RSVP, you will find a link in your email that will lead you directly to the video interview lobby during the event. Try to find a quiet place with good lighting and a stable internet connection.
- Please have a resume ready
- Please apply to this position in order to be eligible to interview with a hiring manager
As you care for patients, we care for YOU. Have confidence that you are protected when you come to work at Bon Secours. We have strict safety protocols and PPE to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep patients, yourself, and your loved ones safe.
At Bon Secours, our Promise is:
To makes lives better — mind, body, and spirit.
To genuinely enjoy being of service.
To make health care easier.
This promise is not only to our patients but to our employees, community, and you.
When you join Bon Secours, you receive amazing benefits:
- Great Health, Dental & Vision plans
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- and much more!
Bon Secours wants you to grow personally and professionally while providing the best care to our patients.
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off