Desk Side AnalystRequisition R072717 Market Portsmouth, VA Department SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure Shift Other Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Field Services Desktop Analyst 1 is responsible for the delivery of IT services, SLA's, hardware break fix and upgrades as needed. This position also ensures all services are delivered in a timely, reliable and cost-effective manner.
- Manage / repair all BSMHIT owned technology hardware including but not limited to computers, printers, scanners.
- Maintain accurate hardware production inventories and spare stock
- Troubleshooting some software as needed
- Adheres to all documented processes
- Travel to off sites to provide same level of support as main campus assignment
- Assist with project assignments to implement new technologies or hardware
- Provide on call and project support as needed
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical environment and its business return.
- Strong communications; written and oral
- Have the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients at all levels
- Can keep up to date with technology as it develops and inform their clients of the potential impact.
- Be self-managing and capable of prioritizing work load based on client requirements.
- The ability to work under pressure within a team and the ability to multi task are important attributes for this role
- The candidate will have good problem solving skills and be highly motivated. He/she will be required to work on own initiative and must therefore possess good decision making skills
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- The candidate will need to be able to take direction from leads, and react to downtimes in the environment.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to provide an annual Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) that meets BSMHIT requirements.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse