HVAC TechRequisition R082600 Market Petersburg, VA Department Plant Operations and Main - Southside RMC - Petersburg Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
PRIMARY FUNCTION/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots all heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Monitors cooling and heating zones to ensure maintaining required comfort levels. Inspects all HVAC equipment and control systems for proper operation and cleanliness. Adjusts, repairs and maintains all air distribution equipment including coils, pumps, valves, fans, motors and controls. Completes preventive and corrective maintenance on all specified equipment, including offsite facilities. Performs chemical treatment analysis on all offsite property and maintains them within the specified limits. Maintains documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory agency requirements.
II. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge acquired through a high school education or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years of commercial HVAC trade experience.
- Previous work experience with equipment repairs, repairs of heating, air and ventilation systems; and knowledge of preventive maintenance schedules acquired through tow or more years of work experience.
- Demonstrated skills and ability to operate a variety of plant equipment, hand and power tools. Knowledge of mechanical equipment operation and repair.
- Must possess a current Virginia driver’s license.
- Ability to work varied shifts and schedules to accommodate hospital needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work alone and assume full onsite building responsibilities.
- Operating knowledge of direct digital controls and building management automated systems.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Plant Operations and Main - Southside RMC - Petersburg
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse