Athletic TrainerRequisition R047759 Market Petersburg, VA Department Physical Therapy - Southside RMC - Petersburg Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing therapy services under the supervision of a physical therapist in a team environment consistent with the position’s qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.The incumbent shall develop relationships and coordinate sports programs in conjunction with local organizations and schools.The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible team fashion.
1. The incumbent shall, at a minimum, be a graduate of a NATA approved four year bachelor’s degree program in Athletic Training or equivalent field of study, hold a BOC certification in good standing, and be eligible to apply for Virginia state licensure.
2. Education/experience in working with school age, adolescent, and adult population is necessary; education/experience with an outpatient program/service is desirable.
3. Emergency Cardiac Care Certified (ECC)
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Physical Therapy - Southside RMC - Petersburg
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN