Program Manager, Supply Chain Clinical TransformationRequisition R062802 Market Work at Home - Ohio Department Supply Chain - Clinical Integration Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Supply Chain Clinical Transformation Program Manager serves as the programmatic and operational coordinator for clinical value analysis processes within Bon Secours Mercy Health, with the goal of providing high quality, efficient, cost effective and aligned services. In this role, the incumbent will actively engage physicians and other clinicians in value-based variation reduction related to clinical practice and products, devices and supplies. Additionally, the incumbent will work with the Health System leadership team to effectively coordinate change management systems that results in the establishment of and adherence to a streamlined method for reducing variation of product/service selection, utilization, quality and costs. The incumbent will push clinical and strategic expertise that facilitates supply, device, and other service expense management while continuously improving processes that support safe patient care, education and research. Furthermore, the incumbent will work strategically with Bon Secours Mercy Health leadership, Director of Clinical Integration, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain Operations and others to identify, analyze, determine, and implement best practices and expense management initiatives. The incumbent will have responsibility for achieving supply expense management initiatives and targets utilizing the clinical integration process.
- Maintain project management tools including project timeline, communication plan, dashboards, decision logs, and risk analysis tools
- Communicate project status across multiple forums and audiences
- Identify opportunities for synergy and coordination with other efforts
- Coordinates product trials and/or table-tops for clinical acceptability between requesting departments and vendors.
- Provides supportive quantitative summary analysis to help lead the discussion for the assessment of clinical implications of product decisions
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) monthly
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs, improve timelines, and reduce customer exceptions
- Review and facilitate the presentation of new product request to respective Clinical Transformation Committee
- Facilitates communication of applicable clinical literature to support product utilization, product conversions and additions, trials and supporting committee activities. Assists in connecting relevant product education materials between requesting department, education team and associated vendor.
- Coordinates the ongoing evaluation of products, technologies, services, and processes that have been approved through the value analysis process to determine if the expected outcomes were obtained.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree. Specialty/Major: Nursing, Business or equivalent
Preferred Education: Master's Degree. Specialty/Major: Nursing, Business or equivalent
Preferred Licensure: Registered Nurse,LEAN(Six Sigma)
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: Five years of work experience in a multi-site health care system, including leadership or coordination of teams, programs, quality improvement, analysis or operations. Supply Chain experience preferred. Five years of relevant clinical experience. Total healthcare experience may be considered in lieu of clinical experience.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required: Experience and skills typically acquired in the following areas: Healthcare supply chain management, standardization, utilization, and project management. Must be able to synthesize data and create meaningful presentation. Effective communication skills both in written and verbal presentation with a communication style that is open and fosters trust, credibility and understanding. Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and facilitation skills, to include the ability to negotiate, resolve conflicts and build teams. Analytical and quantitative skills including data gathering, organization, assessment, reporting, and presentationDemonstrated success in major project coordination and implementation of successful cost containment initiatives.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred: Proficiency in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio is required. Ortho/Neuro experience preferred. Travel up to 10%.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Supply Chain - Clinical Integration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse