CHP Engagement ManagerRequisition R083964 Market Work at Home - Ohio Department SS Conduit Health - Administration Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Conduit Health Engagement Manager is responsible for the long-term retention, growth and strategic collaboration for assigned clients at a BSMH Market and External Client level. Responsible for maintaining relationships with each Account Manager, BSMH Market and External Client Leaders, and Support Teams. The Engagement Manager may also be assigned specific lines of service as a subject matter expert to support customers within designated service lines at a market level (i.e. transfer center services). The Account Management Engagement Manager will act as the primary contact to provider practices to ensure timely support for all appropriate needs and issues. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and overcoming friction points, extremely results oriented, and strong communication skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain knowledge of designated service line standards and specific protocols.
- Identify customer centered strategic opportunities
- Monitor customer operational progress by publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Develop and, when necessary, deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Work with the training team to develop product training plan internally and externally.
- Conduct regular, purposeful customer site visits
- Facilitate an engagement strategy that maintains communication, practice satisfaction, overall practice experience and network accessibility/sustainability while identifying opportunities to enhance provider satisfaction
- Communicate upcoming training/continued education opportunities
- Some travel will be required **
Required Minimum Education: BA/BS; Business or related field
Preferred Education: MBS/MHA; Business or related field
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
5+ years’ experience in a healthcare-related organization, including experience with implementing clinical quality or patient access-related initiatives
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proven track record of ensuring resources, capabilities, and processes in place to deliver a transformation program’s objectives on-time and on budget
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of a healthcare organization
• Works well with physician partners
• Ability to build strong business partnerships and interact with executive-level business leaders
• Problem-solving mindset
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
• Contact center implementation experience
• Salesforce and/or other CRM platform experience
• Change management experience including impact assessment, stakeholder analysis, communication planning / delivery, etc.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Conduit Health - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse