Associate Recruiter- Cincinnati Market- Mercy HealthRequisition R092696 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Associate Recruiter will perform and manage full-desk recruitment and talent acquisition across the organization. This includes sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, and handling all offer preparation and negotiation. The Associate Recruiter will provide a high level of proactive and consultative support to hiring managers and other internal stakeholders. Continuously driving the process and assuring the best candidates are hired within the full lifecycle of recruitment while positively impacting first year retention. Recruitment portfolio may include a variety of positions types and levels ranging from clinical to non-clinical and corporate roles.
***Primarily remote, but required to go onsite 1-2 times/week to meet with Leaders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains knowledge of the business units, builds strong relationships with hiring managers
- Reviews job descriptions to develop job advertisement strategies appropriate for recruiting and retaining top talent
- Sets and manages realistic expectations with hiring managers, while meeting and exceeding recruiting benchmarks and metrics
- Uses a variety of sourcing resources including: Job boards, recruitment databases, employee referrals, networking, hosting hiring events and attending career fairs
- Proactively build and maintain pipeline of candidates for frequently vacant position
- Screens candidates for qualifications, salary expectations, interest level, and interview availability. Coordinates interviews with hiring manager and hiring team. Solicits feedback from interviews to move candidates through the process.
- Engages with candidates as a single point of contact through the recruitment process, promoting a positive candidate experience
- Build and foster relationships with other members of the recruitment team, as well as hiring managers and organization leadership.
- Provides logistical support to hiring events - assisting in setting up and/or attending job fairs and hiring events
- Bachelor's Degree
- Major/Focus-Human Resources, Business, Communications, or Related field
- 1-2 years experience in HR or Recruiting
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Use of staffing tools such as applicant tracking systems, job boards, and social media (CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Basic level of understanding of HR concepts, policies and procedures - EEO laws and others related to recruitment.
- Basic understanding of general labor market conditions and healthcare workforce.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Previous applicant tracking system experience with Workday preferred.
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and willingness to support multiple functional areas, adapts easy to change.
- Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong influencer.
- Ability to use good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities.
- Basic negotiation skills.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse