Floor TechRequisition R050729 Market Newport News, VA Department Environmental Services - Mary Immaculate Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Cleans and services hospital building areas, moves furniture, equipment and supplies in and around hospital departments, and performs a variety of housekeeping duties to maintain the hospital in an orderly and sanitary condition. May be routinely assigned to strip and polish floors using buffing machine, stripping solutions and polish. Performs other work of the department as required.
1. Must be able to read, write, understand and speak
2. English clearly and be able to follow oral and written instructions.
3. Some mechanical aptitude is required to operate and maintain equipment.
4. Some experience in hospital environmental services is preferred
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Environmental Services - Mary Immaculate
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN