Stationary EngineerRequisition R086640 Market Midlothian, VA Department Engineering - St. Francis - Richmond Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
PRIMARY FUNCTION / GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
I. Monitors, operates ,repairs and maintains all mechanical, plumbing, hydronic, vacuum , pneumatic and electrical physical plant equipment as well as troubleshooting and performing corrective measures as necessary on all other hospital systems. Maintains detailed documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory agency requirements.
II. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Knowledge acquired through a high school education, plus two or more years technical training or equivalent
2. Requires a minimum of  years working experience in the field.
3. Demonstrated skills and ability to operate a variety of plant equipment, hand and power tools in a safe manner.
4. A well rounded knowledge of mechanical / electrical equipment operation and repair. Must possess a current Virginia driver’s license.
5. Ability to work varied shifts and schedules to accommodate hospital needs. Ability to work alone and assume full onsite building responsibilities.
6. Knowledge of direct digital and building energy management control systems.
7. Must maintain building systems and make repairs as necessary.
8.Must make minor plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and general repairs throughout the hospital as needed.
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Engineering - St. Francis - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse