Patient Care Associate/ PRN-Days
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Patient Care Associate/ PRN-DaysRequisition R081968 Market Midlothian, VA Department Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. FRANCIS MEDICAL CENTER
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the clinical staff by performing a variety of functions to facilitate the delivery of care to patients which includes duties that meet the patients' comfort, personal hygiene, and safety needs. The position performs related duties as assigned and works under the supervision of the RN staff.
1. Knowledge generally acquired through a general high school education in order to complete requisition forms, comprehend verbal and written instructions, and order supplies.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology and use of a variety of equipment such as telephone, and intercom, as usually acquired through three months on-the-job experience.
3. Must have successfully completed BCLS.
4. Previous work experience using a computer is preferred.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Progressive Care Unit (PCU) - St. Francis - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Housekeeping Team Leader - St. Mary's Hospital Richmond, Virginia
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) -Bon Secours St. Francis Downtown-Evenings/Nights Greenville, South Carolina
- IT Project Manager I Cincinnati, Ohio