Monitor Tech - FT NightsRequisition R068329 Market Midlothian, VA Department Diagnostic Cardiology - St. Francis - Richmond Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, provides continuous
monitor observation and rhythm strip documentation. As a member of the nursing unit, conducts self to promote an organized and positive environment.
II. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Work requires the ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate as normally acquired through completion of high school in order to fulfill essential job functions.
2. Work requires an understanding of department and hospital policies, procedures, and schedules, and a basic knowledge of medical terminology usually acquired through three to six month on-the-job experience.
3. Work requires training in cardiac monitoring and documentation; an 85% score on Basic Arrhythmia test, competency on skills checklist, and CPR certification. ACLS certification preferred.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Diagnostic Cardiology - St. Francis - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse