RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST - VA ORTHO SPECIALISTS GROUP (HARBOUR VIEW)Requisition R031725 Market Bon Secours Department VA Ortho. Spec. - Harbourview Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
BON SECOURS MEDICAL GROUP
VA ORTHO SPECIALISTS GROUP - HARBOUR VIEW
The primary purpose of this position is to define the activities of the individual responsible for the care of patients and delivery of diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
1. Vocational/ Technical Degree - 24 month approved radiographic technology program or equivalent.
2. Registered with the American registry of Radiographic Technologist and meet ACR Certification Criteria
3. Licensure in the state of Virginia
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:VA Ortho. Spec. - Harbourview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN