Visualization Developer (Remote)Requisition R087680 Market Work at Home - Ohio Department SS Analytics Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Visualization Developer has demonstrated proficiency in data visualization and has an appetite to work at the intersection of data analytics and design. This requires them to be well versed in the business, healthcare, visual communication, and data technologies.They are required to work with clinical and operations leaders to understand their information needs and to leverage their experiences to influence visual design decisions to effectively develop rich, insightful content that support business behavior and change.This position is a critical contributor to visualization maturity and capabilities by maintaining, supporting, training and sharing knowledge of BI tools such as but not limited to Tableau.
***Remote/Work from home - eastern time zone hours.
- Design and develop highly interactive, effective self-service data tools in BI applications like Tableau
- Partner with business unit teams to understand their operational needs, recommend solutions, assure compliance with standards and develop processes and tools that help automate effective data delivery and reduce resource utilization and redundancy
- Manage all upgrades, updates and impacts to the BI platforms used and assure that all data sources and existing BI assets are properly updated and maintained to assure that there is no loss of information continuity in the organization
- Develop and maintain appropriate security access to BI Assets to assure compliance with all BSMH compliance and IT security policies. PHI delivered in the BI applications must be restricted to only those authorized and must be protected effectively.
- Develop effective validation processes between the data sources and the BI asset to assure accurate and timely availability of reliable information as the BI Assets are the most public representation of Analytics and need to be trusted for Analytics to be successful.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years of experience working in a Data Visualization or Data Analyst role required
- 3+ years of experience working in Data Visualization or Data Analyst role at a healthcare providerpreferred
- BI tools (Tableau or PowerBI)
- Attention to detail
- MS Office (ExceL)
- Critical thinking
- Coding skills (SQL)
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Healthcare system knowledge
- Translation of complex technical concepts
- Experience with unstructured datasets
- Agile work process
- Dashboard design
- Desire to learn
- Intellectually curious
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse