Digital Release ManagerRequisition R071932 Market Work at Home - Ohio Department SS Marketing - Digital Strategy Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A CAREER AT BON SECOURS MERCY HEALTH!
Are you looking to join a team that supports your aspirations for continued growth and rewards their teammates with generous compensation and benefits packages? Our team at Bon Secours Mercy Health is looking for just a Digital Release Manager to join our team! The Release Manager will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications. They are responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. The Release Manager Job function works collaboratively with all participants in software development lifecycle. The Release Manager has oversight of the quality gates required for the promotion of code packages and works with development teams to resolve code quality issues.
- Responsible for running a release process that includes multiple teams and multiple applications simultaneously.
- Develop, audit, monitor and enforce established release management processes and policies in support of release package quality, completeness and consistency.
- Creates and maintains the Release Calendar to schedule Release & Deployment dates.
- Coordinates releases between all projects to assure efficient project resource use.
- Provides support and communication on release related matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for implementing and managing systems and components through the release process in development, test, and production.
- Collaborates with business owners, operational, engineering and third parties’ staff to build appropriate development, test and production environments.
- Analyze configuration issues with environments and propose appropriate resolutions.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews.
- Manage all release package deployment milestones and dependencies.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on release best practices and create and manage release metrics.
- Maintains a release repository of lessons learned from previous releases to support continuous improvement.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
MINIMUM YEARS AND TYPE OF EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years’ experience with Agile Methodologies, mobile development and release management.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Marketing - Digital Strategy
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse