RN - OPERATING ROOM
Greenville, South Carolina
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN - OPERATING ROOMRequisition R051123 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
**UP TO $7,000 BONUS ELIGIBLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
ST FRANCIS HEALTH
The Registered Nurse provides nursing care to surgical patients in compliance with the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Practice as defined by ANA and AORN; JCAHO standards; and organization protocols, policies, procedures and guidelines. Develops, implements, evaluates and revises plan of care based on physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and educational needs of the patient and family. Assesses patient for changes that may hinder recovery. Collaborates with staff, physicians, and other disciplines to provide quality care delivery. Maintains clinical knowledge and skills competency to facilitate patient care in accordance with current standards of practice. Provides for a safe patient care environment.
1. Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing.
2. Current licensure with South Carolina Board of Nurse Examiners.
3. BCLS required.
4. Membership in a professional nursing organization (preferred).
An essential function of this position is to comply with BSHSI Policy (SYS.HR.NUR.001) which requires, as a condition of employment, that all registered nurses with diplomas or associate degrees who apply and are hired after May 1, 2015 complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree within five years of start date.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Inpatient Surgery - St. Francis - Downtown
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Registered Nurse (RN) - 5 East Short Stay Unit - Full Time 3pm -11pm - Southside Medical Center Petersburg, Virginia
- Patient Transport Openings - Greenville Greenville, South Carolina
- Unit Secretary - Labor Prn Midlothian, Virginia