Respiratory TherapistRequisition R079035 Market Greenville, SC Department Respiratory Therapy - St. Francis - Downtown - Respiratory Services Shift Nights Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL
An employee in this position is responsible for providing respiratory care through patient assessment, planning, intervention, education and evaluation. The RCP performs all respiratory care procedures including but not limited to oxygen therapy, aerosolized medication delivery, life support services, diagnostic services and patient and staff education.
1. Graduate of an AMA approved school for Respiratory Care.
2. Current license as a respiratory care practitioner (RCP) in South Carolina.
3. Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (RRT).
4. Current BLS and ACLS certification for full-time and part-time employees within three months of hire.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:24
Department:Respiratory Therapy - St. Francis - Downtown - Respiratory Services
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse