Hospice RN Case Manager-Bon Secours St. Francis- Full Time-DaysRequisition R086249 Market Greenville, South Carolina Department Hospice Care - BSSF Home Care Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Great team, Great mentoring and support and Great benefits. Discover a career where you can be you! Up to 7K Sign on Bonus
The Hospice Registered Nurse functions as the primary nurse for hospice patients and families in the home setting. She/he is a member of the hospice interdisciplinary team. The Registered Nurse: a) sets nursing goals and plans, which demonstrate a holistic approach to the patients/families; b) mobilizes resources to meet the individualized needs of patients/families; c) assumes leadership responsibilities for their individual caseload and d) demonstrates competency of clinical skills.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN Degree preferred.
2. Current licensure to the practice as a Registered Nurse in SC
3. Current CPR certification
4. Valid SC Driver License with an acceptable driving record
5. Competent Registered Nurse Possesses: a) broad-based knowledge of clinical, psychosocial and patho-physiological theories relating to nursing diagnosis and treatment; b) skills and ability to perform the range of nursing procedures and techniques found in general nursing practice and the ability to translate these skills to the home setting; c) demonstrated effective teaching skills. This level of knowledge, skills and ability may generally be acquired through 2 years current medical-surgical staff nurse experience in an acute care facility, or during 12 to 18 months acute care plus 6 to 9 months current experience in a home health related setting. Oncology experience preferred.
Hours: 8:30 - 5pm
Occasional on-call hours (assist with coverage for On-Call Staff time off)
Assigned a territory but potential mileage in 5 surrounding counties
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Hospice Care - BSSF Home Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse