Facility Maintenance- Bon Secours St. Francis Downtown- Full Time-DaysRequisition R082728 Market Greenville, SC Department Engineering - St. Francis Cancer Center Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Employee will be responsible for facility maintenance activities at multiple facilities in Simpsonville in Mauldin. Responsibilities include but are not limited to performing and overseeing repairs and routine maintenance to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and life safety systems.
Position Summary: Perform preventative and corrective maintenance services on building systems and equipment as scheduled and as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education: The Level I Technician must have a high school education or equivalent. An associate degree is preferred.
1. Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude.
2. A basic understanding of the specific craft area as demonstrated by successful completion of a written and oral exam.
3. Must be able to handle weekend and night maintenance duties after appropriate training
4. Must demonstrate the proper use of a volt/ohm meter.
1. Performs all delegated maintenance activities relating to the equipment and systems outline for the specific craft area.
2. Plans and performs assigned maintenance tasks in an efficient manner.
3. Performs all scheduled maintenance in accordance with department procedures.
4. Reports material needs as they become known.
5. Remains cognizant of equipment down-time and keeps the proper responsible persons informed as equipment repair status.
6. Documents all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in accordance with department policy.
7. Establishes or assists in establishing maintenance programs and/or procedures.
8. Keeps work areas orderly, clean and safe. Ensures proper care in the use of equipment and supplies.
9. Participates in educational sessions and department meetings as required.
10. Adheres to St. Francis rules, regulations and policies.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Engineering - St. Francis Cancer Center
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse