CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Hospice House - PRNRequisition R084171 Market Greenville, SC Department Hospice House - BSSF Home Care Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. FRANCIS EASTSIDE
The mission of Bon Secours Hospice is to provide compassionate, quality healthcare services to those in need, including the poor and dying, for the purpose of alleviating human suffering and bringing people to wholeness in the midst of pain and loss.
Great team, Great mentoring and support and Great benefits. Discover a career where you can be you!
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Nursing Assistant works directly under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN) and performs personal care services and home maker services for the patient according to the Home Health Aide Care Plan/Assignment.
1. Must be at least 18 years old.
2. Must have a minimum of a twelfth grade education.
3. Must achieve a satisfactory score of the required competency test developed by the National Home Caring Council Foundation for Hospice and Homecare
4. Certification as nursing assistant required.
5. Would prefer at least six months to one year of work experience as a Nursing Assistant (preferably in the home setting).
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Hospice House - BSSF Home Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse