Certified Medical Assistant PRNRequisition R048955 Market Greenville, SC Department Urgent Care #8 - Urgent Care - Wade Hampton - Bon Secours Ambulatory Services SF, LLC Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
AFC URGENT CARE
The Medical Assistant is responsible for ensuring that patients receive care according to physician/provider guidelines. Renders patient care and assists physicians/providers in any area required.
1. Completion of post high school vocational specialized training from an accredited program for medical assistants.
2. Current certification required for Certified Medical Assistant.
3. Previous clinical experience in a medical office or health care facility preferred for Certified Medical Assistant.
4. CPR certificate is a plus.
5. Proficient use of computer preferred which includes EMR and Practice Management programs.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Urgent Care #8 - Urgent Care - Wade Hampton - Bon Secours Ambulatory Services SF, LLC
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN