Ambassador PRNRequisition R047158 Market Emporia, VA Department Cafeteria - Virginia RMC - Emporia Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Summary of Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
This position is responsible for the ordering, delivery, and hospitality Service regarding all meals served to hospital patients. This position is responsible to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary work environment. It functions as part of a comprehensive team that ensures the delivery of food and services to patients and the patient's guest that exceeds expectations. The program ensures that patient needs are met in real time, every meal, which in turn improves patient satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- AM Beverage Cart service -- Patients and guests are offered a beverage 1st thing in the morning as a courtesy
- Bedside Order Entry -- Ambassador will take the patient's meal order at bedside (B/L/D) utilizing an IPAD and assisting the patient through the ordering process
- Ambassador will pick up the patient tray cart and proceed to deliver the trays to the patients with complete follow through including proper scripting, ticket review, opening items, tray set up and the promoting of the tray through the tray monitor system
- Ambassador will remove the tray as he/she is continually circulating on the assigned floor and rounding on each patient to ensure satisfaction with the meal
- PM Dessert Cart service -- Patients and guests are offered a dessert type snack in the afternoons and evening as the patient's diet permits
- Unit Stock -- Ambassador will stock the unit refrigerator and the freezer in accordance with the appropriate par levels set for each specific unit and patient need
Required Minimum Education:
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
1 yr or more customer service experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Cafeteria - Virginia RMC - Emporia
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN