Electronic Filing CoordinatorRequisition R089765 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Files documents into the electronic filing system.Monitors error queues and resolves filing issues.Files paper filing and materials submitted via HR Service Now into personnel files.Checks accuracy of filing to assure adherence to established guidelines.Gathers and send associate file information as needed for subpoenas or as requested by legal.
- Files documents received in Service Now Cases or via drop off into the electronic filing system.
- Routinely monitors error queue and addresses issue to assure filing is accurate.
- Produces files during any governmental onsite survey in accordance with established protocol and within STAT timeframe.
- Gathers and send associate file information as needed for subpoenas or as requested by legal.
- Performs other support duties as required such as mailings, etc
Required Minimum Education:
High School Diploma
Office clerical experience a plus
Minimum Years and Type of Experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Familiarity with Workday a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred
Familiarity with Hyland Onbase a plus.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse