CLINICAL MANAGER – OUTPATIENT WOUND CARE
Department: WOUND CARE – OUTPATIENT
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, No Weekends
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the clinical aspects of the Wound Healing Center. Collaborates with the Program Director and Medical Director to coordinate services in providing quality care to patients with non-healing wounds. Works within the framework of the State Nurse Practice act and follows all hospital policies and procedures. Coordinates operational clinical systems with the Program Director on a daily basis. Assist the Program Director with the overall operations of the Wounds Healing Center in his/her absence. Works under the oversight of the hospital Chief Nurse Executive or her designee.
1. Registered Nurse with current state license
2. Minimum of 3 years’ experience
3. Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree required
4. Wound Care Nurse (WCN) Certification required within 3 years of hire
5. Prior management experience in an ambulatory setting preferred
You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace. In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.