EMPLOYEE WELLNESS NURSE COORDINATOR
Department: EMPLOYEE HEALTH SERVICES
Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, No Weekends
BON SECOURS RICHMOND EMPLOYEE HEALTH
The Employee Health and Wellness Nurse Coordinator provides and coordinates nursing care/health education and guidance for Bon Secours Richmond Health System employees through a comprehensive program that includes pre-employment assessments, assistance to employees who are injured at work; system-wide immunizations/inoculations to prevent the spread of communicable diseases such as influenza; monitoring employee health to protect patients and employees prevent accidents and illness; ongoing health in-services and wellness. The Employee Health and Wellness Nurse Coordinator is also pertinent in our Bon Secours Wellness initiative. Position demonstrates sound independent judgment related to personal, patient and employee’s health care and safety.
1. Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited school of Nursing required
2. Current and Valid Virginia Registered Nurse license required
3. Current BLS/CPR for healthcare providers
4. Minimum of three years clinical nursing experience required
5. Previous Employee Health/Occupational Medicine experience preferred
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Computers
7. Knowledge of STIX and EPIC software highly preferred
8. Previous experience and/or knowledge of Workers Compensation, FMLA
You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace. In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.