REGISTERED NURSE – PROGRESSIVE CARE – 8K BONUS ELIGIBLE
Department: PROGRESSIVE CU
Shift: Evening, Night
Hours: 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM, Rotating Weekends
The staff nurse is responsible for the nursing care of assigned patients. May serve as a charge nurse and is responsible for supervising, planning, directing, guiding and assisting the other staff members with the care of patients.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
2. Current licensure as a registered nurse with Virginia Commonwealth Board of Nursing required.
3. Satisfactory completion of an arrhythmia course or applicable experience required within 1 year of hire.
4. ACLS preferred, within one year of employment.
5. Must demonstrate annual competencies in area of practice.
6. Must pass pharmacology exam prior to administering medications.
You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace. In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.