NURSE RECRUITER – Richmond VA
Department: TALENT ACQUISITION
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, No Weekends
Under the direction of the Talent Acquisition Supervisor, the Nurse Recruiter will be responsible for cultivating professional relationships to source, recruit and hire for roles such as Clinical Nurses, Clinical Managers/Directors and other nursing related positions. The nurse recruiter drives the process and assures the best candidate is hired within the full lifecycle of recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, preferred
- Nursing license; preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare setting with multiple regions and/or sites. 1-2 years clinical nursing experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced use of staffing tools such as job boards, and social media (CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, AACN, etc.) High level of understanding of HR concepts, policies and procedures – EEO laws and others related to nurse recruitment High understanding of nursing labor market conditions and healthcare workforce Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous applicant tracking system experience required, Workday preferred
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and willingness to support multiple functional areas, adapts easy to change Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple priorities.Effective problem-solving skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong influencer Ability to use good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities. Advanced negotiation skills
You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace. In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.