Department: CAROLINA WOMENS HEALTH
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, No Weekends
CAROLINA WOMENS HEALTH AND UPSTATE MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE
Provides management oversight and direction for the practice operations of affiliated practice with a focus on operational efficiencies, the achievement of financial budgets and benchmark targets in a manner that adheres to the Bon Secours mission and values. Acts as main contact person for affiliated physicians in the practice relative to practice operations. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task duties required by multiple physicians. Possesses knowledge of physician practice front office and clinical operations as well as change theory and statistical quality improvement methods. Integrates physician practice operations with overall St. Francis Physician Services, Inc., strategies, mission and vision. Provides value-added management plans and services to physicians and their practice environments. Establishes strong physician relationships and develops patient focused culture. Fulfills position responsibilities and expectations by coaching, developing and empowering direct reports. The position focus is the achievement of outcomes such as demonstrated improvement in practice financials, physician productivity, patient satisfaction, employee engagement, and regulatory compliance. May manage multiple locations. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelors’ Degree in healthcare related field required.
2. A minimum of five years management experience in large physician group office required.
3. Strongly prefer specialist physician office experience, e.g. a surgical specialty or obstetrics/gynecology.
4. Must be familiar with common software products used in electronic medical records, billing, coding, and
reimbursement processes in physician offices as well as CPT & ICD coding methodologies.
5. Must be able to command a reasonable knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace. In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.