MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST I
Department: A.C.T. FFS
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, No Weekends
Provides Behavioral Health treatment, individual, group and family therapy to patients with mental health issues/behavioral health issues, completes clinical documentation in a timely way.
1. Graduate of an approved Master’s degree program in social work, counseling, psychology or other related mental health field.
2. Active and valid Maryland licensure as a Professional Counselor (LCPC) or Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW).
3. Knowledge of DSM 5 nomenclature, psychotherapy, psychodynamics, therapeutic techniques, interviewing skills, addictions, family and group theories.
4. Written and oral communication skills, beginning leadership skills.
5. Ability to plan and organize time and tasks, ability to maintain composure under stress.
You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace. In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.