Department: NEXT PASSAGE FEE FOR SERVICE
Hours: 8 Hour Shifts, Some Weekends
Under general clinical supervision, is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of client treatment plans utilizing knowledge of chemical dependency and age appropriate holistic growth and development issues to ensure that care provided meets the unique physical and psychosocial needs of the patient. Provides individual, group, and family counseling services. Also provides addiction recovery education and case management, psychosocial referral, discharge and follow-up as core components of service.
1. Associates of Arts Degree with two years of general counselor experience. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with four years (or more) of general counselor experience preferred.
3. Trainee status or higher level of certification/licensure (CSC-AD, CAC-AD, LCADC,LGSW or LCPC or higher certification/licensure preferred).
4. Trainees must obtain the CSC-AD (Certified Supervised Counselor- Alcohol & Drug) within 5 years from date of hire.
6. Basic knowledge of addictions and its progression; familiarity with chemical dependency techniques and therapies; working knowledge of primary treatment
7. Basic computer operation literacy.
You must be 18 years of age to work for Bon Secours.
Bon Secours is a drug-free workplace. In addition, Bon Secours Richmond and Hampton Roads facilities participate in nicotine-free hiring.